If you have worked hard to tighten, tone, and shape your body through eating right and regularly exercising, yet you still have stubborn cellulite and uneven skin texture, EMTONE can help. At Sugar Land Medical Spa in Houston, Texas, Dr. Kimberly Evans is passionate about helping women feel more confident by reducing the look of cellulite with the innovative EMTONE® treatment. Find out more about this effective treatment, including what it is, how it works, and the benefits of EMTONE.
What is EMTONE?
Utilized to treat cellulite, EMTONE is a ground-breaking device that combines the power of thermal and mechanical energy to effectively address the major causes of cellulite.
These causes include skin laxity from weakening elastin and collagen fibers, enlarged fat chambers, poor blood circulation, fluid retention, and fibrous bands that pull the skin downward, causing fat to push upward.
How Does EMTONE Work?
EMTONE is a first-of-its-kind cellulite treatment that uses both thermal energy in the form of radiofrequency energy and mechanical energy that manifests as strong vibrations to transform your skin.
The emitted radiofrequency energy works to heat up the subcutaneous layer of your skin (maximum temperature of 111 degrees Fahrenheit) to increase collagen production, while the mechanical vibrations work to increase blood circulation and support lymphatic drainage.
Together, this two-pronged approach reduces cellulite and improves skin laxity to deliver tighter, smoother, dimple-free skin that you will love to show off.
Benefits of Using EMTONE to Treat Cellulite
EMTONE is becoming increasingly popular among women—and it is no surprise when you look at the sheer amount of benefits associated with this med spa treatment!
- Non-Invasive – With EMTONE, there is no surgery needed to achieve beautiful results! This means less risk, no anesthesia, and a more enjoyable treatment experience.
- Zero Downtime – Forget about taking days off from work and having to sit at home to recover. EMTONE requires zero downtime, so you can go about your day as normal following your treatment at Sugar Land Medical Spa!
- No Discomfort – EMTONE is often described as feeling like a hot stone treatment paired with a strong vibrational massage. You will likely find it is comfortable enough that no anesthetic is needed!
- Short Treatment Time – EMTONE is one of the quickest cellulite treatments on the market, taking only around twenty minutes per treatment session. You will be in and out in no time, making it the perfect cellulite-targeting treatment to get over your lunch break.
- Incredible Results – Compared to standalone treatments, EMTONE has been shown to deliver a 59% increase of collagen, 44% increase in skin thickness, and 64% increase in elastin.
- Targeted Treatment – EMTONE can treat multiple areas of the body affected by cellulite, including your buttocks, thighs, arms, and abdomen. When you want to target cellulite on a specific part of your body, EMTONE can help you reach your goals!
How Much Does EMTONE Cost?
The cost of EMTONE can vary depending on several factors, such as the amount of treatment sessions to deliver your ideal results, experience of your provider, and clinic location.
For an individual estimate on how much your EMTONE treatment will cost at Sugar Land Medical Spa, Dr. Evans recommends contacting her med spa team.
EMTONE vs. EMSCULPT: What’s the Difference?
When exploring body contouring treatments, you may have come across both EMTONE and EMSCULPT NEO®. Though these two treatments may deliver similar results, they work very differently in how they shape and sculpt the body.
EMTONE is specifically a cellulite reduction treatment, working to improve the appearance of dimples, ripples, and grooves in the skin, while EMSCULPT contours the body by building muscle tone.
Treat Cellulite with EMTONE at Sugar Land Medical Spa
If you are tired of looking in the mirror and seeing countless dimples in your skin due to cellulite, Dr. Evans is here to help with EMTONE at Sugar Land Medical Spa. Through this effective, targeted treatment, you can effortlessly achieve softer, smoother skin in just four short treatment sessions.