Do you have pesky cellulite that has accumulated on your stomach, thighs, and buttocks? Caused by fat being pushed against the connective tissue beneath the skin, cellulite is the formation of dimples and lumps, which can show up even if you maintain a healthy weight through regular exercise and eating a well-balanced diet.
At Sugar Land Medical Spa, Dr. Kimberly Evans specializes in helping women achieve soft, sexy skin with BTL Cellutone™, a revolutionary, non-invasive treatment that reduces the appearance of cellulite. Learn more about Cellutone and find out if this is the right cellulite treatment for you.
What is Cellutone?
BTL Cellutone is an innovative cellulite-treating device that uses targeted vibrations to increase oxygen and blood flow supply to the area, as well as eliminate any waste that may have accumulated in the fat layer.
Does Cellutone Really Work to Treat Cellulite?
Cellutone works! With this med spa treatment, you can obtain smoother, healthier-looking skin with less ripples, dimples, and depressions.
Cellutone is an FDA-approved treatment that works by helping the body metabolize and permanently eliminate fat cells. Using vibrations, it addresses factors that contribute to the look of cellulite, including the lack of blood supply, metabolic waste, and fat that compromises the skin’s smooth structure.
5 Great Benefits of Eliminating Cellulite with Cellutone
There are several benefits of treating cellulite with Cellutone at Sugar Land Medical Spa. These benefits include:
- Cost-Effective – Cellutone delivers fast, visible cellulite-reducing results, which means you can benefit from fewer treatment sessions, lowering the cost of your overall treatment.
- Non-Invasive – Using the power of mechanical vibrations, Cellutone is completely safe and non-invasive. No needles, anesthetic, or surgery is needed to attain softer, smoother, sexier skin.
- Safe and Easy Treatment – Since Cellutone is non-invasive, it is generally safe for patients of all ages, skin types, and body types. During the treatment, you can expect a relatively painless experience where the device’s strong vibrations are doing the work of eliminating visible cellulite.
- Can Treat Many Areas of the Body – Cellutone can be used to improve cellulite in many areas of the body, including the abdomen, buttocks, thighs, upper arms, bra line area, and flanks.
- Minimal Downtime – Generally, there is no downtime associated with Cellutone (though this is dependent on the individual patient and treatment).
- Fast Results – Due to Cellutone’s strong vibrations, it is common to see results even after the first session, which means you get to live in your newly transformed body quicker than other cellulite-treating procedures!
- Great Combination Procedure – Cellutone is perfect for combining with other procedures, especially skin tightening and body contouring treatments like EMSCULPT NEO®. This will deliver the best possible results, shaping your figure to meet your aesthetic goals!
Cellutone vs. EMTONE®: What’s the Difference?
Cellutone and EMTONE are both cellulite-targeting treatments, but they vary a bit differently in how the devices work and the overall results they deliver.
Cellutone uses targeted mechanical vibrations to reduce the look of cellulite, while EMTONE simultaneously delivers thermal and mechanical energy to treat cellulite and tighten the skin.
Since EMTONE combines two types of energy and you benefit from two aesthetic improvements, it can often cost more than Cellutone. Both, however, are effective at treating cellulite to deliver smoother-looking skin.
How Much Does Cellutone Cost?
The cost of Cellutone treatment will vary depending on the recommended number of sessions by your provider. In general, the cost of a single Cellutone treatment is around $150-200, but this will depend on several factors, including your provider’s experience, clinic location, and if you choose to combine Cellutone with another body shaping procedure, such as EMSCULPT NEO.
Combat Cellulite with Cellutone at Sugar Land Medical Spa
With advancements in body shaping treatments and technology, you no longer have to settle for anything less than softer, smoother, sexier skin. At Sugar Land Medical Spa in Houston, Texas, Dr. Kimberly Evans is ready to help you feel your best by combating cellulite on your stomach, thighs, flanks, or anywhere else you may have it. Give us a call at (281) 277-7721 or contact us online to schedule your Cellutone consultation.